Double Sided Helmet Speaker Pad with Microphone
Helmet headset with double sided speakers and microphone by BbTALKIN USA. This headset is designed to be installed on a water helmet with open ears, not rubber coated. Please make sure you have a flat surface to install on.
B03R is designed to be used with our BbTALKIN units. You plug the headset’s 3.5mm audio cable directly into your unit as it has the microphone and speaker piece for communication which are completely waterproof. The design of the helmet pad allows the flexibility to change out either the microphone piece or speaker piece if it becomes damaged over time.
This headset provides complete ear protection. They fasten to your helmet by a marine grade Velcro. These are compatible with almost every helmet, except those that are rubber painted.
From the date of purchase, the helmet speaker pad and all it’s components are covered for 6 months.
HOW TO MAINTAIN
- Use fresh water to wash all of the headset.
- Make sure to rinse the microphone and speaker piece.
- DO NOT use high pressure spray.
- It is best to submerge in a bucket of fresh water for a through wash.
- Hang to dry in a well ventilated climate controlled (a/c) environment.
- Over time, the male 3.5 jack on the headset may become corroded. (dull in color) Make sure to keep this clean by a cloth or scotch bright. Do not use any cleaning solution.
HOW TO USE
If using in salt water, you must fresh water rinse. Failure to do so can cause corrosion and product failure.
1. Use the alcohol prep to clean up the helmet surface. You must clean the surface of your helmet to insure the 3m tape will adhere to the surface. The 3m tape will not adhere to rubber surfaces.
2. Attach the helmet speaker pad Velcro tape onto the helmet, left and right side just above the helmet ear opening.
3. Run your helmet strap through the elastic band on the helmet headset. This is important! Failure to do this step can cause the rubber to rip on your helmet speaker pad.
4. Install the plastic mount onto the left side of your helmet, just above the headset. (The rubberband helmet mount comes with your Advance Unit set)
5. Stretch each rubberband around the waterproof case and secure the band to the bottom of the mount.
6. Plug in the 3.5mm audio cable. Make sure the cable is tight and secure. Failure to do so will cause water intrusion into the casing. Any water damage to the unit is not covered under warranty.
Rubber helmet speaker pad, left and right: